Saturday, September 13, 2014

September 2014 Instagram Challenge

Suddenly September and Spring is in the air. Christmas is on my mind, hence the delay in getting this blog out!    In fact September is sliding by before my very eyes.  Nevermind, it's definitely time for some Instagram fun.

  And so as always, a new month brings a new Instagram challenge.  Thanks to all those that participated last month. 

Here is the September challenge:



I clearly had summer on my mind when I selected these ones! 

It's another 7 day photo challenge, and a fun networking opportunity for you and your business.  Join in, do one during the month or all seven - whatever suits you best.  Think of it as a fun way to increase the content that you are sharing on your Instagram channel.  Taking part will give your customers a behind the scenes look at your business' fun side.  

I'll be checking in on all our participants and I will be sharing any note-worthy entries month-to-month as well.  So look out for those updates too.

If you live in New Zealand and have need of Social Media Content Management for your business, visit www.kmedia.co.nz to see our offerings or contact us directly at info@kmedia.co.nz for pricing and more information. Follow us over at https://www.facebook.com/kmedialtdnz

No comments:

Post a Comment